Friday, September 17, 2010

sounding life out loud.

Tasting the fear on your breath.
my smile grows into my eyes, radiating through yours.

Its not the the fear that excites me, but the knowledge i'm gaining from you.
I'm soaking in your body language, your style, your sucess, your faults.
till i'm full.

I understand.
completely.

I know where your coming from, and you might not understand how.

but i'm here.
now.

so make it known.
speak your mind.
sound your life out loud.

no one can stop you from what your about to say.
and everyone secretely wants to hear it.

Dont be shy.

Wasting time alone. is no way to live.
others can relate..and help you in ways your mind cant comprehend.

Trials make you who you are..make us who we all are.
Your wrong turns, your mistakes, your lies, your pain.
I want it.

I want the knowlege you've gained from your past.
The world needs the knowledge hiding in your soul.
so let me breathe you in so i can spit back the words unsaid.

We work everyday towards what we want. and knowledge is what we need.
You are more important to me to all of us..than you'll ever know or understand.

so help the world out.
help yourself.

sound your life out loud.

-Alex Brynn

No comments: