Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Mindness

you like it when i speak my mind.
.
well..
.
I hate flip flops.
stupid name..for a stupid shoe.
.
I get embarressed when people know i'm vegetarian.
its my personal choice. stop making fun.
.
I act like i'm alot stronger than i really am.
the little things get to me.
.
I feel like I've lost every talent i used to have.
when the truth is..i just stopped practicing.
.
I've always wanted a tattoo.
& i'll get one soon.
.
I havent learned to forgive completely yet.
.
I'm easily distracted.
mostly in the most critical moments.
.
to get out of awkward situations or fights.
i'll say a joke.
and act like it was funny.
.
I have an obsession of clothes.
slight obsession.
.
I love singing.
in my car. my room. the shower.
anywhere you cant hear.
.
My car gives me confidence..
i think its sexy.
.
I love to love.
.
I always want things i cant have.
but everyone does.
.
I'm much better at giving advice than following it.
.
I love guys in tight jeans.
you know its hott.
.
I'm only 5'2 and 1/2..but i'll always say i'm 5'3.
its sad.
.
most of the time i know the answer.
but i'll ask anyway.
default.
.
I love making you feel good.
smart. cool. lovable.
you got it.
.
I dont pay attention to politics.
and that doesnt make me dumb.
i honestly just dont care.
.
I love coffee.
not because it makes me look cool, but because of the taste & caffiene.
mhm weird.
.
i was the most insecure in my life, my first semester of college.
i'm not sure why that is.
.
I'm easily bored.
and it has nothing to do with my surroundings.
i just love change.
.
i think that people who are racist
should go to hell.
.
I almost tried to pee in a bottle once.
while driving a man van across the US.
i think the manliness of the van was getting to me.
.
I didnt shave for two weeks once.
and i felt as if i'd gone off the deep end.
just glad to be back :)
.
I hate when guys show off.
but it secretly turns me on.
.
^^ i have no idea^^
.
I love dogs. and i want one .
but i think its just cause i'm lonely.
so i refuse to let myself get one.
.
I'm picky.
and i find myself settling for less than i want.
alot.
.
I love my girlfriends.
their amazing.
some have changed.
but i'll always love them.
.
this is about 1/4 of my mind.
here on paper.
.
I was talked into blogging by a good friend.
its helped me more than he'll ever know.
.
-Alex

No comments: