Sunday, June 6, 2010

incomplete



Steady job. Solid friendss. Nice apartment. Confidence. Great life. Style. Love.

leave it all behind..try something new.. why?

My life is incomplete.. your life is incomplete. We cant know our lives are perfect, unless we've tried other ways of living them.
& i mean that in the best way possible

I love my life in Utah. I love my friends. job. and everything out there. But how can i know thats where i'm supposed to be in life...that is all i've done.

so..i left.


We start driving... me and zach..taking turns, following a couple words scribbled on paper.


probably not the best idea we ever had..but hey..it was an idea, and idea on how to change our lives. to try something new.
We drove across the country. passing through wyoming, nebraska, iowa, illinois, indiana, ohio, pennsylvania, new jersey, new york, conneticut..ending in rhode island.

seeing scenes never seen before by my eyes. things i would have never beheld if i didnt make this turn on my canvas.
in the moments of happiness and hard work. It was worth it.


Friendship. Social life. Great apartment. Fun.
the whole scene of Rhode island seemed to be there.

so...i left.
Back on the road.
states flying by... connecticut. new york. new jersey. deleware. maryland. Virginia. this time ending in North Carolina. :)

i found friends. a life there seemed possible of living...hard work layed in front of me ready for me to take hold...

the opportunities were abundant. and the people seemed lively..full of life..ready to blow their life.skill.knowledge into my body.
i breathed it in. i took as much knowledge as i could.





and..i left.
this time backtracking it.. back to Virginia

my brothers made his name known here. he knows what he's doing and his experience seems beneficial to the skill needed on my behalf.



With the knowledge and experience soaked in by my trip cross country. i'm ready to start a new page of my adventure.


the adventure to find where i'm supposed to be.

No comments: