Monday, June 14, 2010

Changing. Changes.

i love changes. i'm not sure if its good or bad how much i like to change.

if you know me..you know how much i change my clothes in one day..and how often i love to color my hair, or paint my nails. How i always change my mind on what to do, switch sides on points of view, and how i cant do one thing for too long.

i love this lifestyle, i've gotten to experience so much more from how i am. but this lifestyle isnt for everyone...


You have to stay strong. know who your true friends are. and always have atleast one thing thats your constant...something that doesnt change, and is always there for you.


Blonde. Brown. Red. Black.
covered it all. I've been through some pretty ugly hair momentss.but thats part of my life :)




Tight Jeans. Boots. High Heels. Vest. Tank Top. Stripes. Short Shorts. Tie Dye. Plaid. Glove. Head Band. Rings. Chains. Tights. Jumper.

Been through alot..loved it all.

I love change..if that point hasnt come across in thiss at all.

Sometimes change is bad...of course like everything has a down side. Im always the same person however..some people dont get that..unfortunately.

& the numbered few who do understand me are part of my constant.. no matter what i look like or what i'm doing their there for me. and i love that.

Even as my beliefs and mind changes... i appreciate the few that are right there with me..

They dont have too agree with me, or understand everything that i do. but they dont try to change me to be something i'm not.. and thats why i love them..you know who you are.. :)

As i change my hair. clothes. mind. thoughts. & else.

i think of you.

No comments: