Saturday, July 31, 2010

Life.

Is it goodbye.
or do my words sink through the dirt to your body.



Can you hear me.
or are the words trembling off my out stretched fingertips lost.





Life. & Death.


I'm happy about the life you've lived.. your inspiring. When i think back on memories, i hear the beauty of your voice..
Your voice is something i've never appreciated more till now. Your tone and what you've said to me, replays in my mind.
its soothing.




You mean so much to me.
your more important than you think you are to me. & i'm sorry for that.


I completely took advantage of time that wasnt there.
even when i found time was running out.
I've never felt so cut off.
The time i was counting on, the time i looked forward too, and even the time i sometimes dreamed of..has been taken away.


All its left is the time spent...which wasnt meaningful enough for a last goodbye.
The last time i saw you, you were recovering in the hospital and you looked great.
Your tender hug made me confident you would be alright.
and with the words of your full recovery..i added time to my procrastination.


you dont deserve that.


I love you with all of me.
My heart. my mind. my body aches with the loss of your loving soul.




Your the beauty that brightens my thoughts.
and you'll continue to brighten them for the rest of my life.



You've only been gone almost an hour. & your completely missed already.

that shows how amazing your life was, and how amazing you are grandma.
I wont go a day without thinking of you, and all you've taught me.

& when were together again..i expect to hear everything i've missed.

I love you.

-your grandaughter Alex

No comments: